Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Resilient Kids


Resilient kids made me wish I had this available to me when I was in school. I had always struggled as a student and had really bad ADD. I believe if I had such a great program as Resilient kids in my school I would have acceled more not only in school but as child. At such a young age it is very important to have confidence and believe in yourself. Having this program in a school that works on building confidence and reducing stress within a classroom is very important. Learning strategies and skills to have confidence and reduce stress at a young age is a great positive because the students are more likely to continue on through their other academic careers. I also like how Resilient kids is not only about improving in school but also in life and in future careers.

"We inspire success one moment at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment